Editor's note: Please note that names may be changed for confidentiality purposes.
Who is this client?
Owen immigrated to Canada when he was 11. He worked in a sales environment and wanted to improve his communication confidence. Some key responsibilities Owen had were:
- Nurturing inbound leads by coaching clients through the initial stages of their partnership
- Qualifying potential clients through screening calls
- Conducting Strategy Sessions (understanding the client’s issues and providing a solution based on their needs)
What were his goals?
Owen wanted to work with our communication coach to sound more authoritative and welcoming. He wanted to become more aware of his speech patterns to improve his communication confidence. In his sales role, being concise and explaining features to clients in a well-organized way was crucial. Owen also wanted to stop using filler words and be more precise when presenting information to clients.
- He will use intonation patterns that correctly reflect statement vs. question and that effectively highlight key information
- He will demonstrate the ability to use vocal resonance that is warm and welcoming, and that projects enthusiasm and authority (to be self-rated and rated by clinician)
- He will provide responses that are clear, concise, and well-organized
How did Speak Fluent's Speech Professional help Owen?
After just 3 sessions, Speak Fluent’s communication coach was able to help Owen improve his voice and fluency. Owen felt comfortable switching to a warmer tone of voice when he needed to.
Need some help with your communication?
Our communication coaches are highly trained and provide support for various communication-related goals, including accent modification, public and professional speaking, and voice use. Book your free 15 minute consultation today or contact us and find out how we can help your speech needs today!